Silver Chef’s Rent-Try-Buy is unlike anything else on the market. Why? Because it allows you to save your hard-earned working capital rather than spending it on depreciating assets. Rent-Try-Buy is a simple 12 month agreement that lets you try before you buy and gives you five flexible options to choose from at the end of the rental term. And if you exercise your option to buy in the first 12 months, Silver Chef will reduce your purchase price by 50% of the net rent you’ve already paid.
How it benefits you
- Low weekly rental repayments
- Free up your valuable working capital
- Try before you buy
- Peace of mind from knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs
- Add more equipment as your business grows
- A 12-month agreement, so you’re not locked into a long-term lease
- Typically no directors’ guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- 100% tax-deductible rental payments
- ‘Off balance sheet’ renting, meaning it won’t affect your ability to borrow for future expansion.
Easy as 1, 2, 3
- Apply in minutes online or by phone
- Choose the right equipment for you, sign the documents and pay a refundable security bond of 13 weeks’ rent and a $195 documentation fee.
- Once you’ve received the equipment from your dealer, you’re all ready to go!
The one off documentation fee sets you up for 12 months. You can then add additional equipment up to your approval limit with no extra fees. Keep your options open with flexible, cash fl ow friendly equipment funding designed specifically for the hospitality industry.